Effective Date: July 6, 2020
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances;
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices; and
- details regarding our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies
This Policy applies when you interact with us through our Services. It also applies on other sites that link to this Policy. It does not apply to websites and mobile applications unrelated to the Services but that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services. Please review the privacy policies on any such websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter via our Services. For example, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is collected automatically. This may include details of your visit to our site and information generated in the course of your use of our site, as well as details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type. Theorem Media relies on third parties to provide some features of our Services using data about your use of the Services and other sites.
Theorem Media or these third parties may use tracking technology such as cookies, pixels, or web beacons to collect these types of data when you visit our sites. Below is a list of these third parties with links to more information about their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
Personalized Advertising and Social Media
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. You may also be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the other companies who conduct tracking through our Services.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals but we do not track your activity over time and across websites in any event.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the best service, including by responding to you if you contact us, and to improve our Services.
- To understand how our Services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers: We engage the following types of vendors to perform functions on our behalf: billing and collection providers; auditing and accounting firms; professional services consultants; providers of analytics services; security vendors; and IT vendors.
- Entities as Required by Law: We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such sharing is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or legal process; (c) protect and defend our rights or property, the Services, or our users; or (d) act to protect the personal safety of our employees and agents, other users of the Services, or members of the public.
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Combination of Information
We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization
We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
Special Information for California Residents
California Shine the Light
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information from Theorem Media regarding other companies to whom the company has disclosed certain categories of information during the preceding year for those companies’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose information about consumers to third parties for such purposes.
Special Information for Nevada Residents
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to other companies who will sell or license their information to others. We do not engage in such sales. If you are a Nevada resident and would like more information about our data sharing practices, please email [email protected]
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes here, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean that you consent to such changes.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
Theorem Media, Inc.
55 Greens Farm Road, No. 200-77
Westport, CT 06880
Email: [email protected]